From the Brian Joseph Studios team, we would like to wish you a happy holiday season and a successful 2009.
2008 has been our most successful year so far, and Brian Joseph Studios is now firmly established as Southwest Florida’s leading web development, branding and social media company. Our expertise in all aspects of branding and online marketing is now unmatched in our local area, and we have built up an International client base to go with our loyal Southwest Florida clients.
- Although we did not have time to post about all of them, we talked about a few of our website launches throughout the year, and enjoyed helping our clients to enhance their company’s identity and online exposure.
- We discussed some of our clients in more detail and encouraged our clients to network with each other through our feature “Client Focus“. We have some exciting new clients in 2009 to talk about so look out for that. You can subscribe to our site here to stay updated.
- In 2008, we took on several logo design projects, and gave you an insight into our logo design process.
- Owner of Brian Joseph Studios, Brian Yerkes, was recognized as an expert in the International design and development community.
- BrianJosephStudios.com reached #1 for many search terms on Google, most powerfully “Fort Myers Web Design“
- We received a few bits of press in Gulf Shore Business Magazine (here and here) and The Fort Myers Beach Observer.
- We took on an intern from Florida Gulf Coast University, and just heard that he got an “A” in his internship class.
- We developed a wonderful new website and online marketing & advertising strategy for the Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce.
In addition, and thanks to our clients for their continued business, we were able to donate a percentage of our income to charity. This is an important aspect of being in business for Brian Joseph Studios, and because of our success, we are delighted to have the opportunity to help those less fortunate.
So, those are just a few notes from looking at 2008 in review, and we are excited about the potential that 2009 is showing for it to be an even better year. We have accepted a few new clients in December and we are looking forward to working with them, along with our current clients in the New Year, and helping them achieve even more success.