We recently flew a few of the Brian Joseph Studios team over to Europe for various meetings, some with current clients and some with new potential clients. We met with Allsave Energy Solutions one day in Dublin and enjoyed spending time with them.
Allsave Energy Solutions came to us back in 2007 to create their first website for the company. Ireland’s Government had just passed legislation requiring all homes and buildings to acquire energy ratings starting in 2009. The very first training courses were organized by a State body to certify BER Ratings Assessors, and Allsave Energy Solutions began after the owner, Gary Long, became qualified.
The initial website design that we created served the company well for over a year, and just 2 weeks ago we discussed the possibility of re-designing the site to further enhance it and allow it to grow with the company.
Last night, we launched the newly designed site with a beautiful design and a few nice pieces of powerful technology.
Here are some of the features of the new website:
- CMS system (Content Management System) – this allows the client to completely control the website ourselves, from the text and pictures on each page, to overall design and color scheme. Client can also add/edit/delete as many pages as they like.
- Blogging Platform – client can post latest news under the “News” section using the simple online editor that Brian Joseph Studios provided. This is a great feature that the client is really looking forward to utilizing frequently.
- Client Login – client now has a private client only access area where they can provide each client with access to special documents, energy saving information, and personal account information about their property.
- Design – they are delighted with the new design of the site. They wanted it to be friendly, and comfortable but professional. Obviously, they wanted to use “green” imagery and they think Brian Joseph Studios really captured the look they were hoping for.
- Logo and Identity – along with the new website, we developed a completely new identity and brand for Allsave Energy Solutions. Their new logo is ready to take them into 2009 and will allow them to grow and expand as the months go by.