We recently completed a custom blog design for Sanibel Sea School. Their old blog was a WordPress.com hosted blog, and we recommended that they bring it over to their main website to host it there. This helps a lot with search engine optimization, and is generally a better idea to keep your users on your website.
The work we completed for the custom blog design for Sanibel Sea School included:
- Custom blog design to match the current website
- Import of previous WordPress.com hosted blog
- Configuration of database, and all imported data
- Configuration of “recent posts”
- Addition of buttons to connect with Twitter, Facebook and RSS feed
- Category of archives
We are also currently completing an online classroom website for them and are excited to see that launch very soon also.
You can check out the new Sanibel Sea School blog here