Have you ever wanted to comment on your own Facebook business page as yourself, and not using your business page’s identity? It is possible, but like many other things, Facebook doesn’t make it obvious how to accomplish it.
To comment as a person on your own business page:
- Go to your page and click “Edit Page”.
- On the left hand side, you will see a menu. Click on “Your Settings”.
- Uncheck the first box next to “Posting Preferences”.
- You will now be able to comment on your Facebook business page as yourself, and not your business by default.
- To comment as your business on your business page, simply go to your page and click the link “Use Facebook as –your business name–“